Thursday, June 4, 2009

well...

Its been a little long day but its been a good one. I am done working at the elemantary school as an aide for now, i say that because they have not asked me to come back...yet! But on the up side of things i have been offered another job so we will see how that turns up! I am working at the cafe (The Wooden Indian) this summer and having a blast so far! I am interested to see if it will be fun all summer...you know some things get old. Anyways...not much is new...now that i am at the cafe and have time to be online hopefully i will have more stories about the people that come in and the crazy things that people order. For example there is this really crazy guy that comes in every now and then and he always gets a pizza with no cheese. i never thought a pizza looked funny until i made it! It was crazy! I hope to entertain you readers this summer with some stories! :)

No comments: