Tuesday, June 9, 2009
cooking!
So i always thought things were depressing when you never got any business and you were just the worker! Now, i know its a lot more depressing when you cook and no one comes to even eat your spaghetti special! :( I made 2 lbs of noodles with a lot of spaghetti sauce and meatballs this morning and maybe have served 6 plates...which it isn't bad but still. Its sad! anyways thats enough complainign right now! I worked with my horse the other day...teaching her all the commands i want her to know. Its been super fun! Tomorrow morning i get to replace my headlight then work with her again! As soon as she has her baby i can start getting on her more and putting weight on her back! I'm so ready for the trailride! I'm wishing it was february already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well hey Sarah! I'm glad to have found your blog - I love blogs! :-) I will add you to my list, so I will know when you update. I want to hear more about your horse!!! I've been blogging for a year now. I'm "Mrs. H." on my blog! ;-) Have a great day! :-)
Laurie :-)
Post a Comment