Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nothin' new!

It has been a few days since I have updated anything really…

And not a lot has happened…Superbowl Sunday was fun I went to Huntsville and hung out with all my friends, but before that I got told by my sister that it was a dumb idea and that I needed to grow up and move on at some point…I’m sorry that all my college friends are in Huntsville and yes I have friends here in Groveton but there is no one my age! I have my boss Miranda who is 30, Greg who is 28 (?), and I know a few of the high school seniors, and they all are really great but none of them are my age.
She tries so hard to control me and be my mom…but I am a big girl now and I have my own life.

Anyways…enough about me

I have this friend who is going through some serious stress and I hope that they get through everything and I hope it happens fast! I don’t like seeing my frien ds struggle…I would talk more about it but im really not suppose to!

Nothing else has really happened other than what is above…at least noit that I can remember!

Well…hope your day goes well and maybe you will here from me again later!

No comments: