Sunday, February 8, 2009

Journey...

Today was Sunday…what am I saying it still is Sunday! It was a Beautiful windy day perfect for being outside and oh do I wish I could have enjoyed it more! We went to church thi smorning and then to Martha’s (our landlord) retirement party, after that we were suppose to go to Lufkin but turns out we didn’t go after all. I started to ride my horse for the trail ride at the end of this month, but I decided not to. In stead I went on a journey to play with my camera. I roamed all of thepastures around looking for pictures to take of leaves flowers or whatever else I could find really. I then decided that one day this summer or on a weekend I would really like to go out on a real journ, Im not talking abouut going and seeing sights. I m saying outinto the surrounding world by myself or with someone (which ever), preferably someone with me but if not then by myself and just spend 1 or 2 days enjoying Gods creations. I may never know where I will end up or what will happen…but all that will go with me is what I can fit in a Backpack. I will leave off in a pair of jeans and a shirt, going who knows where, I don’t want to take a path close to a road I wanna take a pasture, a trail in the woods, whatever I can find! I will take a little something to eat and maybea bottle of water or 2…I haven’t decided that…because that depends on how long I want to go! I would pack a flashlight a pair of shorts and a xtra shirt I would take my camera so I could take pictures, my drawing spiral and regular note spiral so I can remember what happened on that day! Possibly would take a compass too, im not all that sure if I know how to use one but im sure I could figure it out.

Boy would I love to do this! And one day I will…

No comments: