Monday, January 26, 2009

Decisions...

I have decided recently to go into Photography...not so much as in recently 10 minutes ago but through out the last month or so...I hope to become a professional at some point in my life...anyways...today is Monday the begining of the week and was slower than molasses!

Oh...something i forgot in my last post was that I have been training for the Salt Grass Trailride at the end of February...I am going with my sisters boyfriend and his sister! I am super excited and have already been thrown off once but i sucked it up and got back on! I had a bruise on the inside of my leg for about a good month...and there is still a little knot...but it doesn't hurt anymore! And today was the first day i actually started trotting with him...woot...

Well i am at Miranda's and she is cooking us dinner because we always cook for her...so i will hopefully be back on tomorrow...

No comments: